Pack-Anaero and Pouch-Anaero work as oxygen absorber-CO2 generator. Only to open the aluminium pack and put the white sachet into the container. No need to add water. No need to use catalyst.
for Jar / AnaeroPack- Anaero
For anaerobic cultivation of large quantity. Use with anaerobic jars or W-Zip standing Pouch.
- The large amount of generating CO2 enables to grow anaerobe faster and to obtain large size of colonies.
- Especially for the cultivation of Prevotella, Porphyromonas sp., Anaero Pack system is reported as best of any other anaerobic methods. (From the reports of 21st and 22nd study meetings of anaerobe infection.)
- Because the pressure inside the jar is equal to outside of that and it generates no high temperature, they enable to use simple jar. To open and close the jar is very easy.
- The main ingredient of Anaero Pack is ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
※Occasionally black spots may appear on the surface. It does not matter for the culti-vation. You can use as it is.
Composition change of the gas caused by AnaeroPack-Anaero
for Pouch / AnaeroPouch- Anaero
To cultivate up to 2 petri dishes. In case of no-strict anaerobes. 3 plates can be cultirated.
Use with W-Zipper Pouch-Bag or Pouch-Bag.
- Best for small amount of petri dishes.
- Effective for the transportation of samples.
- Because the pouch is transparent, the growth of bacteria is visible from outside.
- The pouch, can be used repeatedly unless it has hole.
How to use AnaeroPack-Anaero and AnaeroPouch-Anaero
|for Jar||for Pouch|
|Attention for use||
※AnaeroPack-Anearo (Middle size) which can be used for 3.5-liter jar is also available.
Inquiries Concerning Products
Specialty Chemicals Business Sector
Oxygen Absorbers Division
TEL：+81-3-3283-4867 / FAX：+81-3-3287-1785