MGC is a universally recognized technology-oriented company that manufactures more than 90% of its products based on proprietary technologies. This has been demonstrated by the fact that we receive multitude of technical inquiries, and companies from around the world, including companies in advanced countries, have introduced our technologies. The start was the year 1958, when we provided supervision for the operations of the Ammonia and urea plant in Bangladesh (East Pakistan at that time), which was the first Japanese chemical plant operating overseas. Since then, we have licensed a variety of production processes for Methanol , formalin, xylene, Hydrogen peroxide, and a generation system of H2 and/or CO from Methanol. Today, the number of licenses totals more than 220.
Technology Licensing Results
MGC has contributed to the industrial development of countries of all over the world with its proprietary technologies and long-term experience as a pioneer in technology licensing and plant export.
- Methanol: Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Equatorial, Guinea, India
- Formalin: Netherlands, Brazil, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Japan, etc.
- Methanol Hydrogen/CO: Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Japan, etc.
- Xylene: Italy, USA, Germany
- MX Nylon: USA
- Hydrogen Cyanide: USA, France, Spain, Brazil, Mexico
- Engineering Plastics: Korea, Thailand, The old Russian Federation, USA, Singapore
- Hydrogen peroxide: Korea, Indonesia, Sweden, USA, Singapore, Taiwan, China
- AGELESS: Thailand
- Plasticizers: Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia
- Dimethyl Ether (DME) : Germany, Netherlands, Korea