Iupizeta is the original special polycarbonate resin which Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co., Inc. developed.
Iupizeta can customize to have the characteristics for your needs with the flexible molecular design.
- High water repellent(Low surface free energy, over 100° by water contact angle)
- Antifouling property, high oil repellency, anti fingerprint
- High lubricity and wear resistance
- Processability ( low Tg )
- Moldability and fluid improvement
- Cold impact resistance
- Low double refraction
- High refractive index
- From super macromolecule to oligomer
- Heat resistance
|Highly heat resistant
- Solubility (It is soluble in various solvents more than normal polycarbonate resin.)
○: >10wt% soluble, ×: 1wt% insoluble (under Room Temperature, Powder)
It arranges for the wide lineup from the general grade to the customer grade on demand.
The application example
- Electrophotography photoreceptor use
- Various binder use
- Wet process molding use
- Film use and sheet use
- Optical use
The molded articles (e.g．PCZ-200 molding)
Besides, we can provide the other special polycarbonates except the above series.
For details, please contact to the following.
Inquiries Concerning Products
Specialty Chemicals Company
Engineering Plastics Division
TEL：+81-3-3283-4798 / FAX：+81-3-3283-4820