Iupizeta™ is the original special polycarbonate resin which Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co., Inc. developed.
Iupizeta™ can customize to have the characteristics for your needs with the flexible molecular design.
- High water repellent(Low surface free energy, over 100° by water contact angle)
- Antifouling property, high oil repellency, anti fingerprint
- High lubricity and wear resistance
- Processability ( low Tg )
- Moldability and fluid improvement
- Cold impact resistance
- High hardness
- From super macromolecule to oligomer
- Heat resistance
|Highly heat resistant
- Solubility (It is soluble in various solvents more than normal polycarbonate resin.)
○: >10wt% soluble, ×: 1wt% insoluble (under Room Temperature, Powder)
It arranges for the wide lineup from the general grade to the customer grade on demand.
The application example
- Electrophotography photoreceptor use
- Various binder use
- Wet process molding use
- Film use and sheet use
The molded articles (e.g．PCZ-200 molding)
Besides, we can provide the other special polycarbonates except the above series.
For products developed specifically for lens applications, click here
Inquiries Concerning Products
Specialty Chemicals Company
Optical Materials Division
TEL：+81-3-3283-4933 / FAX：+81-3-3283-4820