The AGELESS EYE™ is an in-package monitor which indicates the presence of oxygen at a glance.Please use it for testing purpuses only.
AGELESS EYE™, Oxygen Detector
- You can tell at a glance when oxygen in a package is depleted: The color the AGELESS EYE™ changes from pink to blue.
- Main applications: Packaging control, AGELESS™ testing, verifying sealing and breathability.
How to use the AGELESS EYE™
When exposed to oxygen, the AGELESS EYE™ turns blue or purple, then returns to its original pink color as the oxygen in the container is reduced.
- Insert an AGELESS EYE™ indicator into the container with the AGELESS™ oxygen absorber
- The lower the temperature, the slower the color change.
- Total elimination of oxygen is seen at a glance.
- Store AGELESS EYE™ in a cool, (below 15℃)dark place with no oxygen until ready for use.
Use AGELESS™ Z or S to create an oxygen-free atmosphere.Because,this use a very delicate chemical reaction, please handle with care to maintain efficacy.
- Although AGELESS EYE™ is not hazardous, it is not meant to be eaten.
Inquiries Concerning Products
Specialty Chemicals Business Sector
Oxygen Absorbers Division
TEL：+81-3-3283-4867 / FAX：+81-3-3287-1785