Oxygen and moisture in the packaging degrade pharmaceuticals. PharmaKeep can absorb oxygen and moisture. Putting it in the packaging, it can keep in low oxygen and low humidity.
PharmaKeep is the oxygen absorber exclusive for pharmaceutical and medical device.
Note: A hermetically sealed high gas barrier container is required to maintain low oxygen concentration.
- Absorb both oxygen and moisture, as well as two-in-one configuration
- Absorb oxygen independently of moisuture
- No moisture transfer to the applications
- Registered in DMF
Rate of oxygen absorption
Rate of moisture absorption
- PharmaKeep KD-20, air volume: 100ml (70%RH), Storage conditions: 25℃/60%RH, Packaging: aluminum laminated bag
※The absorbing rates depend on air volume, temperature, packaging material, application and etc.
Lineup and specification
- KD: Packet type, absorb oxygen and moisture
- CD: Canister type, absorb oxygen and moisture
※Canister type is jointly developed with Clariant.
|Canister type||Packet type|
|Amount of oxygen absorption (ml/piece)*1||10||20||
|Amount of moisture absorption(g/piece)*2||0.07||0.15||0.07||0.07||0.15|
|Remark||6 master-bags/carton (1000pcs/bag)||6 master-bags/carton (500pcs/bag)||10 master-bags/carton
*125±2℃, air volume 500ml
*225±2℃, air volume 75±5%RH
*The specifications may change hereafter.
- Handling time: Within 3 hours after opening the master bag, under 25℃ and 50%RH
- Expiration date: 12 months after shipping from our storage (For sachet type)
*Storage temperature: under 25℃.
*Please refer to the"PharmaKeep® Information". Confirm the performance and effect of PharmaKeep by making the tests under the actual packaging conditions.
Adobe Reader is required to correctly view PDF files. (Free)
> Adobe Reader download page
Inquiries Concerning Products
Information & Advanced Materials Company
Oxygen Absorbers Division
Sales & Marketing Department
TEL：+81-3-3283-4867 / FAX：+81-3-3287-1785