Ensuring safety is the top priority of our business activity
- Fostering a Safety Culture
- Confirming and Abiding by Safety Rules
- Thorough Education and Training
- Promoting Preventive Maintenance
The MGC Group Declaration on Environmental Sustainability
The Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Group shall help communities develop more sustainably in the future by taking actions aimed at maintaining a healthy global environment going forward, including initiatives for tackling climate change, promoting community-based recycling, and protecting biodiversity.
- We shall strive to procure energy, raw materials, water, and other resources in a manner that minimizes environmental impact, and promote the efficient use of such resources.
- We shall implement measures to reduce the environmental impact of greenhouse gases and other environmental pollutants.
- We shall reduce waste through recycling and other initiatives, and properly manage and dispose of the waste we produce.
- We shall promote the development and widespread use of products and technology that reduce environmental impact or help restore damaged ecosystems.
- We shall fully comply with international rules and the environmental regulations of countries in which we operate.
- We shall promptly and properly disclose information regarding our environmental initiatives and proactively engage with our communities.
- We shall strive to raise awareness of environmental issues through education.
The MGC Group Basic Policy on Environment and Safety
- Maintain occupational health and safety processes across all operations
- Ensure process safety and security at work sites
- Reduce environmental impacts and contribute to the sustainable development of communities
- Ensure the safe handling, usage, and disposal of chemical products
- Ensure the safe transport and storage of chemicals and related products
- Build the trust of stakeholders
- Implement group-wide environmental and safety initiatives
- Improve environmental and safety management systems on a regular basis