When exposed to oxygen, the AGELESS EYE turns blue or purple, then returns to its original pink color as the oxygen in the container is reduced.
- Insert an AGELESS EYE indicator into the container with the AGELESS oxygen absorber
- The lower the temperature, the slower the color change.
- Total elimination of oxygen is seen at a glance.
- Store AGELESS EYE in a cool, (below 15℃)dark place with no oxygen until ready for use.
Use AGELESS Z or S to create an oxygen-free atmosphere.Because,this use a very delicate chemical reaction, please handle with care to maintain efficacy.
- Although AGELESS EYE is not hazardous, it is not meant to be eaten.